Noted...

This is my first attempt at entering the blogosphere. Mostly I suppose this page will contain tidbits, poetry, swatches of awareness?, and, I'm sure, music references galore. Let me just say up front that I am very hesitant about this, but I guess we shall see what I see. Peace.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A post a day....


So I went a little blog-happy last night after a year+ being MIA and I decided on a new goal - a post a day.... Then I re-evaluated that ambition and came to the conclusion that it would be both unrealistic and overkill. Instead, I am going to try for weekly or perhaps bi-weekly postings, as the mood strikes me.

For today (and thus, the end until next week), a little photo essay:

"A lovin' spoonful of the reasons why I travel"

Titianspiration, C. Sexton
 
Autumn in the District, C. Sexton                                                                                   
Dingle Peninsula, C.Sexton












                                                                                                 
Chinatown Blizzard, C.Sexton
                                                                                   













Goose Pond, C.Sexton                                                                                    
The Green Mountain State, C.Sexton                                                                                      
Happy Holidays!, C.Sexton                                                                                      











           


Swiss Time, C.Sexton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment